Friday 9 November 2018

12 Personal Finance Books for a Year


If you know me in person, you would know that I am a bookworm. I read lots of books. Fortunately, I have migrated to ebooks. Otherwise, I would not have enough place at home to put those books that I want to read.

Nevertheless, I would like to share 12 books related to personal finance that I believe will help us to be more financially intelligent. I have read 8 of them while the balance 4 is highly valued by others. Of course, I will be reading them too when I have a chance.


Without further ado, please find these 12 books as below:

  1. The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley and William Danko (Eyes opening)
  2. Your Money or Your Life by Joe Dominguez and Vicki Robin
  3. The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason (love this book)
  4. The Wealthy Barber by David Chilton (love this book)
  5. The Millionaire Mind by Thomas Stanley
  6. More Than Enough by Dave Ramsey
  7. The Simple Path to Wealth by JL Collins (this is my favourite book)
  8. The Automatic Millionaire by David Bach
  9. The Little Book of Value Investing by Christopher Browne
  10. Smart Couples Finish Rich by David Bach
  11. The Compound Effect By Darren Hardy
  12. Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki (My first personal finance book)
Have you read these books? What is your comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment