Tuesday 10 October 2017

Investment Option - Fundaztic: P2P Lending in Malaysia

I have been actively looking for a possible way to diversify my investment and one of those options that I found is P2P lending. It is basically a group of investors taking over the role of a bank to provide loans to local SME in exchange for a monthly installment of the money invested plus some interest.


Speaking to some of my friends, they felt that P2P lending is too risking for their liking. I know this as a fact but if you take the correct steps, you will minimize those risks while receiving the higher returns. Diversify your investments and your risk will be at the lowest.

I have been doing some research for P2P lending in Malaysia and officially, there are 6 (six) companies that are given the green light to launch their P2P lending platform:


Out of the six, I know at least 3 of them are fully functional, namely Funding Societies, B2B FinPal and Fundaztic.com. And I am an investor in both Funding Societies and Fundaztic. 

One of the great thing about Fundaztic is how easy it is to sign up. Everything is done online. Check out the following video to see how easy it is to sign up.


The following reasons is why I am recommending Fundaztic to anyone who is interested in P2P lending in Malaysia:
  • Minimum investment amount is RM 50 (this is the amount that I have started with. Looking forward for more investments soon)
  • The frequently update investment opportunities (So far, there have been 24 investment opportunities available p.s. they launched the platform in June 2017)
  • Very detailed homepage that is also easy to navigate.
  • The grading system to inform investor of the risk involved (From A1 [Best, lowest risk] to E10 [Highest risk]. I prefer investing in Grade A1 to B4 only)
  • Periodic return (I have already got my first return)
By the way, if you sign up using my link, both of us would be getting a Fundaztic Bonus of RM 50 each. Of course there are some terms and conditions to use this bonus but I felt that we have nothing to lose.


Alternatively, you can use this referral code when signing up - CvbNYt.

2 comments:

  1. Hey everyone interested in P2P financing - we've managed to compile quite a number of user reviews on Fundaztic here within our community. Do check it out and ping me if they're useful (: (not spam) https://crowdfundtalks.com/topic/811/fundaztic-reviews/18?utm_source=simpleringgit&utm_medium=comment&utm_campaign=20190703

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information..
    PHP P2P Lending Software Company

    ReplyDelete