Thursday 4 October 2018

Get your money back via Shopback

It has been a long while since I last post something here. I have been working hard in the background on a project about personal finance for Malaysian and up until now, it is about 20% done.

Nevertheless, I still look around for opportunities to better optimized my finance and finally, I found myself on the website of Shopback.


If you don't know what it is all about, Shopback is a free service that helps you to get back some money from what you have purchased. Do note that Shopback only covers some companies.


You can get back up to 11% of your purchase which I think is incredible.

The next best thing about Shopback is how you can actually refer others to Shopback and you will get some referral fees. Terms and conditions apply, though.

Nevertheless, if you have not use Shopback just yet, sign up today and get back your money when you spend online.

No comments:

Post a Comment