Friday 8 December 2017

Financial Checkup - Know where you stand financially

Have you ever try to do a financial checkup for yourself?



I didn't either but I realized that I need to.

Below is the financial checkup that I have created for myself (and I am sharing it with you)

  1. Do you have a daily budget?
  2. Do you have a weekly budget?
  3. Do you have a monthly budget?
  4. Do you have a yearly budget?
  5. Do you record all your incomes?
  6. Do you record all your expenses?
  7. Do you have outstanding student loans?
  8. ‎Do you have outstanding car loans?
  9. ‎Do you have outstanding personal loans?
  10. ‎Do you have outstanding payment on your credit card?
  11. ‎Do you have outstanding payment on your mortgage?
  12. ‎Do you have insurance for yourself?
  13. Do you have insurance for your spouse?
  14. ‎Do you have insurance for your children?
  15. ‎Do you have any saving?
  16. ‎Do you have an emergency fund?
  17. ‎Do you have an investment plan?
  18. ‎Do you have a retirement plan?
Most people would here a sudden realization that they would have some problem at hand when they went through the 18 questions about. I know I have. But there is no point to feel down. At least now, you have an idea what is missing in your personal finance.
And you would have a good idea the next step you need to take, which is to get all the figures out in the open.

No comments:

Post a Comment